Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unboxing of LG Flatron M2794S 27 Inch Multimedia Monitor

Unboxing of LG Flatron M2794S 27 Inch Multimedia Monitor Video Clips. Duration : 8.62 Mins.


I get pissed at some youtubers who sent me messages saying that my previous tv is crap when playing my ps3 or use a HDTV when playing ps3 when my other tv is working perfectly fine on my ps3. This video is dedicated those jerks who kept mailing me to use a HDTv/Monitor to play my PS3 or xbox 360. (BTW I got this for free) This Full HD Monitor (yes its a monitor and NOT a HDTV) is a multimedia full HD monitor. It has these sockets on the back 1 Standard AV sockets (the YELLOW,RED,WHITE and S-Video sockets) 1 Composite Component Sockets 1 RGB Socket 1 DVI-D Socket 1 Audio jack 2 HDMI Slots It also has a built in 2 5Watts SRS Surround Sound Speakers. It has features like having PIP mode (Picture in picture), Double window where the screen can be divided into 2. As you can see on this video I have finished plugging my DVD and did some tricks to make a TV tuner. Meaning that my HD monitor can also become my HD TV as you can see. If you want more info of this thing. Go google it yourself. One more thing. It's auto volt. Meaning I can bring this baby in my country in the Philippines. Next will be making a video of this HD monitor playing on my PS3. "Stop Hating. Start Participating" Damn I made a type on the end. Its supposed to be AND not ANG.

Keywords: Unboxing, of, LG, Flatron, M2794S, 27, Inch, Multimedia, Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment